We are looking for a hands-on and proactive IT Manager to help to create IT long term vision and take a lead in ensuring all IT projects are achievable, fits for purpose and supports the growth of the organization.
With IT Manager’s guidance and support, MMRO needs to be transformed to world class company, utilizing appropriate cost-effective modern technologies and solutions to make the company efficiently working and competitive.
Scope of responsibilities
- Arranging implementation, development, maintenance and support of MMRO’s IT systems.
- Manage IT initiatives and collaborate with third party contractors and suppliers in day to day operations.
- Monitoring and maintenance of hardware, software and network solutions throughout the business.
- Ensuring that all systems and networks are operational during working hours.
- Planning, communication and execution of IT projects and deliverable in line with business requirements.
- Developing and maintaining IT processes and procedures.
- Creation and execution of IT budget/CapEx.
- Responsible for continuous development of an IT solutions (HW/SW) to support MMRO vision.
- Secure reliable Computer Network between MMRO sites globally, securing proper information and communication network.
- Responsible for continuous development of professional knowledge within the team and the company.
- University degree in relevant field and/or 5 years equivalent work experience.
- The successful candidate will have full departmental management of the IT function.
- Experience of working with multi-location teams and ability to manage third party contractors and suppliers.
- Experience shaping and delivering large scale IT improvement initiatives.
- Professional level computer literate and IT systems knowledge.
- Have organizational skill sufficient to be able to lead the assigned unit and matrix team.
- Continuous improvement mindset from whole company perspective.
- Goal driven attitude, persuasiveness, stress tolerance.
- Very good communication, argumentation and time management skills.
- Professional fluency in English and Lithuanian.