Zenon Aviation have been commissioned by a one of the world’s largest providers of flight training to the civil and military markets to source an EASA Compliance Specialist on a permanent basis for their UK HQ in South East UK.
• Competitive Salary
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Life Insurance
• Medical Insurance
• Health Scheme
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
• Responsible for all initial type rating and recurrent training programs, training personnel (instructors), FSTD operations, OEM contracts and key business processes.
• Support the implementation of compliance & safety strategies.
• Conduct internal audits at the UK training centre, in accordance with the Compliance Monitoring & safety Programs, in order to ensure appropriate level of oversight for all approvals held under different jurisdictions, e.g. UK CAA, FAA
• Record and report results to Management, making recommendations to ensure that the organization maintains regulatory compliance as well as compliance to customer and OEM requirements. Manage 3rd party audits on external suppliers/sub-contractors when necessary.
• Assume day-to-day ownership for the improvement of the compliance & safety systems allowing the Regulatory post holders to achieve their accountability within a proactive management framework.
• Plan and manage local Management Evaluations as part of regulatory governance, and which acts as the forum to report, advise and support local Management of issues raised.
• Responsible for assuring that all corrective actions are effectively managed in a timely manner, in accordance with the requirements of the Management System as agreed with stake-holders.
• In coordination with post holders, liaise and build relationships with, internal operational personnel, other internal business partners, customers, OEMs and suppliers.
• Work closely with the Global Compliance & safety manager on related matters, and contribute to developing a proactive quality, safety and compliance culture across the training centre network.
• Proactively work to identify systematic and process weakness within the Training Centre and work with the Training Centre Leader to continually improve the performance of operations.
• Assess feedback from recognized/external bodies and OEMs, and integrate and implement recommendations and applicable standards into the Management System as appropriate.
• Conduct compliance and safety briefings for all staff at the Training Centre.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
• Relevant college or university degree in a technical field , or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Broad experience of working in the aviation industry – ideally in a pilot training, aircraft operations or simulator training centre environment
• Prior experience of working with Aviation Regulators and Airline customers will be of benefit
• Accredited Lead Auditor/Auditor qualification
• Good knowledge of Aviation regulations, Quality Management Systems and the latest quality standards and processes
• Experience of, or ability to quickly learn, the company’s quality and compliance software management system software – Coruson, and provide relevant internal training on its use and application
• A good understanding of customer service principles.
• Good knowledge and experience of bespoke IT support systems (TCOM) as well as Microsoft Office tools with the ability to work with modern communications tools, e.g. Skype, SharePoint, etc.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Senior Account Manager Ashley Ewen, please phone our office
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.