Instructors & Trainers, Other
Purpose of the position:
The position is essential for the organization and documentation of the training events the airline offers for crew members.
- Provide full administrative support of the training events organized
- Monitor of the training sessions, providing assistance to both trainers and trainees
- Takes part in the compilation and implementation of training procedures
- Manages, handles, tracks and archives training documents
- Processes, monitors and updates the active and passive expiry dates for the crew
- Acts as focal point between crew members, other departments, external training service providers and the aviation authorities
- Supports the scheduling and organization of training events for crew and trainers, liaising with all parties affected
- Manages the lists of Wizz Air training/checking personnel
- Other, miscellaneous administrative tasks
- College/university degree is advantage
- Good/fluent English and Hungarian language, both written and spoken
- Very good IT skills, strong practical skills in Excel/Outlook/Word etc.
- Strong problem solving mindset, an explicit can-do attitude
- Good communication skills and team spirit
- Ability to work under pressure
- Creative thinking, attention to details
- Precise, punctual working manner
- Must be a very well-organized, innovative and flexible personality
Advantage: Aviation experience and/or data management experience.
If you find violations, report this job