On behalf of a highly successful maintenance company Zenon are looking to source a Training Co-ordinator/Administrator for a 12 Month Maternity Contract.
• Competitive salary
Main Responsibilities of Position:
• To manage the day to day operation of the Training function which includes; emails, telephone enquiries, arranging meetings and visits.
• Act as the first point of contact for trainees over the telephone and face to face
• On behalf of the Training Manager, manage/monitor trainees on a daily basis.
• Monitor and schedule all training within Training Facilities.
• Forward plan training, liaising with the Group Department Heads, Crew Chiefs, External Providers and other departments, as required.
• Ensure all Training Pack documentation is ready and distributed to Training Manager/Trainee’s when required.
• Book training events both in house and with third-party providers. (FGas, Type Courses, etc).
• Record and maintain third-party training compliance and certification, verifying all training courses are compliant with the relevant Authorities. (FGas, Type Courses, etc).
• Raise and record training agreements with training organisations and companies, if/when required, on direction from the Training Manager.
• Ensure visitors/trainees are booked onto site for the duration of their training, issue door passes.
• Manage/Control of all training documentation.
• Continuous development of training co-ordination procedures and systems, when required.
• Record and maintain all staff training records both electronic and hard copies.
• Collate and record all costs relating to the training function.
• Liaise with the Compliance Department to ensure training still meets and is compliant with the relevant Authorities. (Part 66, Part 145, Part 147 etc).
• Must have a minimum of two years proven experience of working as a Training Co-ordinator/ administrator and possesses a strong organisational administration skills background
• Proven Training/ record keeping experience
• Computer literate and confident using the latest MS Office products; (PowerPoint/Excel/Word/Outlook)
• Accurate with great attention to detail and an ability to prioritise the workload
• Ability to work on own initiative and to tight deadlines
• Can demonstrate appropriate levels of confidentiality when dealing with different levels of classified information
• Driving licence desirable (possible use of company vehicles)
• Understanding of training in an aviation/engineering environment is desirable
• Security Clearance – must have/be able to gain basic clearance level
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If you have previous experience as a Training Administrator or similar role and the above opportunity is of interest to your please forward your CV to Ashley Ewen in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Ashley Ewen, please call our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.