Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
To complete scheduled and unscheduled maintenance tasks on the operated fleet.
1. To ensure that all maintenance is carried out in accordance with flydubai and regulatory requirements. This will be achieved by making full use of the resources made available by flydubai and in keeping up to date with latest issues of all forms of support documentation.
2. To ensure that all maintenance is carried out to the highest standards and within the operational limitations prescribed. This means that all maintenance is to be carried out in accordance with the manuals and documentation provided by flydubai.
3. Completion of Work Packages as allocated. To ensure that all Work Packages are completed thoroughly and the relevant AMOS entries are made. To ensure that any damage identified is recorded correctly and concisely.
4. Assisting with the recovery of AOG aircraft, to support down route requirements when requested. To ensure that the job holder has their passport at work at all times and that the required inoculations are kept up to date
5. Raising Parts Requests for ADD as required. When raising an ADD and the spares required are known, the job holder is required to ensure that all associate spares are ordered and that AMOS and the ADD Sheet in the Technical Log is annotated accordingly.
6. Assisting with overtime requirements as requested. This will include both voluntary and rostered overtime totalling up to 50 hours per calendar month
7. Assist the Team Leader Line Maintenance as required. When allocated Teams and/or tasks by the Team Leader Line Maintenance, the job holder will carry out their duties accordingly.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• To have completed a suitable level of basic training in aircraft maintenance.
• To have attended and successfully completed a recognized course of instruction in Aircraft Maintenance
Knowledge / Skills
• Demonstrated knowledge of the operation and maintenance of aircraft.
• Customer Focus
• Team work
• Effective Communication
• Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
• Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)