Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
To lead the discovery, analysis and presentation of core insights from web data. Recommend, create and execute site tagging strategy that drives fundamental improvements to customers’ digital experience across all corporate web and mobile sites.
1. Work closely with the Onsite Marketing Coordinator and the e-Commerce product development team to identify gaps in data capture strategy and collaboratively implement enhancements.
2. Identifying the various sources and types of quantitative and qualitative data across all digital channels and ancillary partner online transaction and revenue data that give a real insight into actual e-Commerce performance and ROI.
3. Prepare and maintain appropriate e-Commerce Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and metrics as well as website performance and visitor engagement dashboard reporting.
4. Administer web analytics tools including variables, report suites, users and manage vendor relationships.
5. Ensure availability, effective utilization, and data analysis of relevant e-Commerce dashboards and business intelligence reports.
6. Periodic data validation on data collection variables and collaborate with web analytics vendor and development team to make tagging updates and changes.
7. Support the e-Commerce Manager in the consolidation, analysis and reporting of data to senior management and other business units.
8. Work closely with the e-Commerce Manager to oversee and recommend all key analytical projects, proactively engaging with cross-functional teams to assess existing and upcoming business needs.
9. Analyse and interpret feedback from customers through surveys and from different parts of the business to identify gaps and to recommend change and development required in processes, systems, communications, distribution, products, service etc.
10. Develop and execute process to review and analyse impact of changes to the sites such as site enhancements, redesigns, content updates and online testing through web statistics and user dynamics; make strategic recommendations to improve the appearance, effectiveness and user experience of all aspects of the sites.
11. Interact directly with multiple departments and teams including Brand and Advertising, Customer Experience, Revenue Optimisation, e-Commerce Marketing, Product Development and Finance to identify key analyses that deliver valuable business insight and areas of opportunity for optimizing the web and mobile experience; find, model and communicate the information to all concerned.
12. Specific functions: Finance – Site KPI reporting, ROI metrics; Email, Brand and e-Commerce Marketing – campaign tracking & reporting, tagging strategy and requirements and custom report builds; Product Development – category and product page tagging, site tagging direction and QA, data audits and reporting, ad-hoc reporting requests, web analytics tool training.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Studies (with quantitative emphasis), Information Systems, Statistics, Econometrics, Computer Science or related field
• 5 years’ e-Commerce marketing experience, within a fast paced, data centric, analytically driven environment. Preference will be given to those with Retail or Airline experience
• Minimum of 3 years’ e-Commerce marketing experience, within a fast paced, data centric, analytically driven environment. Preference will be given to those with Retail or Airline experience
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience with web analytics tools required. Experience using statistical analysis software an added advantage
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in advanced web analytics methodologies such as experimentation and testing, competitive analysis, surveys and market research.
Knowledge / Skills
• Knowledge of SQL an added advantage
• Proven experience within quantitative data analysis, interrogation and reporting; excellent business analytical skills – both conceptual and practical
• Proven ability to identify customer insight across large amounts of qualitative and quantitative data, and to perform and evaluate basic to moderately complex trend analysis using statistical methods
• Expert level experience with Excel (pivot tables, complex formulas, statistical analysis)
• Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Excel and PowerPoint), Omniture SiteCatalyst and Google Analytics
• Customer Focus
• Team work
• Effective Communication
• Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
• Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)