Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Ensures all administrative support required by Business Development, are carried out smoothly and in coordination with other departments / functions.
In addition to this will be required to systematically collate and analyse the quantitative and qualitative drivers affecting regional commercial performance. Analysing available data through the various internal systems and along with market intelligence to summarize and provide recommendations to assist management confidently plan actions to optimise revenue and yield.
1. Act as focal communication point between departments and SVP Business Development & Commercial Managers.
2. Provide statistical information and support to the Country Managers.
3. Monitor market data intelligence and maintain an updated competition analysis report.
4. Prepare customized reports and commercial contracts to support key account managers.
5. Maintain departmental contracts and key databases.
6. Support Sales teams in developing competencies in management information systems and sales strategies, particularly during new station start-ups.
7. Coordination of relevant air bookings and hotel reservations in close support of the travel coordinator.
8. Supporting department meetings through the creation and distribution of agendas and minutes and ensuring appropriate follow through, whether external or internal.
9. Coordination and distribution of office and outstation stationery, equipment and other fitments.
10. Act as back office support for Sales teams at Outstations.
11. Develop, maintain and manage an effective database of flydubai agents within our network.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• Bachelor degree in Air transport, marketing, economics or business management.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in airline industry with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in
Knowledge / Skills
• In-depth knowledge of Industry practices and procedures especially in LCCs would be advantage.
• Broad knowledge and experience in: Revenue Management principals.
• Customer Focus
• Team work
• Effective Communication
• Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
• Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)