Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Maintain quality standards by performing inspections, checks, and sampling procedures of incoming materials, components, tools and equipment and recording quality results. Ensure all authorized documents, certificates and invoices are preserved as per regulatory requirements.
1. Awareness of GCAA regulation related to stores and ensure goods are received as per internal procedures
2. Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement test; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials
3. Ensure all parts received are inspected and binned as per company procedure and ETOPS parts are received as per company procedure.
4. Monitor shelf life items and report suspect Un-approved parts.
5. Ensure tool movements are registered properly
6. Report when parts are received without compliance to mandatory AD’s.
7. Ensure all ESDS parts are handled as per company procedures
8. Keeps calibration equipment operating by following operating instructions: calling for repairs.
9. Ensure safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedure: complying with legal regulations.
10. Responsible for generating accurate, clear and concise inspection reports
11. Knowledge in handling DGR goods
12. Ensure all items kept in quarantine are linked to Tech query in AMOS.
13..Ensure compliance at all times with company safety standards and report safety related incidents or failures.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• Bachelor's degree or any relevant combination of education and experience
• Require minimum of 6 years’ experience in an aviation industry, preferably as a Stores Inspector
Knowledge / Skills
• Possess inspection approval stamp
Certificate / License required
• Human Factor, ESDS, DGR general course
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, non-stop environment while providing excellent service.
• Possess Quality approval stamp from the previous employer
• Customer Focus
• Team work
• Effective Communication
• Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
• Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)