Important! This job ad is no longer active
Maintenance Repair Operations, Other
Annual salary from:
Mane Aviation are actively looking for a 2 Quality Conformance Managers for a long term project with a prestigious Aerospace company in Germany.
As a Quality Conformance Manager you will be responsible Identifying recurring or critical issues, evaluating the impact of these issues, investigating in a reacting or proactive manger, planning and ensuring the follow-up of corrective actions is implemented.
Key skills required:
- Fundamental mastery of the quality activities;
- Knowledge of quality standards and procedures (EN9100, ISO9001);
- Knowledge of audit techniques (Auditor training or significant experience);
- Proficiency in office automation software (Word, Excel, Access);
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of company functions I.E (financial, commercial, communication, purchasing, production, quality is advantageous)
- Managerial experience
- Rate - €40.00-€45.00 per hour LTD
- Initial 6 month contract with possible extension
- Working across 2-3 sites in Germany.
- You will also receive a flight start and end of contract.
Quality Manager, Quality Conformance, Quality Conformance Manager,