Maintenance Repair Operations, B1 Licensed Engineer (Electromechanic)
Airbus A320 Family, Boeing B737 CL, Boeing B737 NG
Contract: Seasonal (from September to May)
- B1 A320 (CFM56) (V2500);
- B1 A320 (CFM56) (V2500) + 737CL/ NG (CFM 56);
- B1 737CL + 737 NG (CFM 56).
Flight tickets: First flight ticket provided to Lithuania (Vilnius or Kaunas);
Accomodation or housing allowance: Provided.
- 6 months experience on type within last 2 years.
- Type training courses (theoretical and practical) P-147 for A320 fam. and/or B737 CL/NG and/or A330;
- Copy of personal ID or passport;
- Copy of License EASA Part 66;
- Aviation school / institute diploma (if possible);
- English language evaluation certificate;
- Aircraft Continuation Certificate;
- HF, FTS, EWIS initial and continuation training course;
- Experience statement /company authorization for the 6 months in the previous 2 years (for each aircraft type).
If you find violations, report this job