Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
The prime purpose of this position is to generate sales and achieve Air Canada Taiwan’s revenue targets by developing new business partners and enhance business relationships of current partners both from travel trade and corporate channels.
- Manage sales relationships with travel trades and corporate customers.
- Analyze and identify revenue opportunities to generate increased Air Canada sales.
- Promote, sell and secure business from existing and prospective customers through consultative and solutions relationship-based approaches.
- Identify revenue opportunities and work with these decision-makers to develop business, sales and growth opportunities beneficial to all parties.
- Represent Air Canada at meetings, trade shows, conventions and corporate functions.
- Establish sales goals of own accounts to achieve Air Canada’s Taiwan sales goals.
- Utilize market and account intelligence to respond effectively to rapid marketplace changes by successful internal and external communication while maintaining a high level of customer service and revenue protection.
- Improve analysis, techniques & data sources on a regular basis.
- Provide insight into sales incentive structures and provide strategic direction on deal structures including tactical sales incentives.
- Be first point of escalation to resolve Revenue Management issues on behalf of AC team and markets.
- Work closely with Sales Planning to ensure reports reflect the ongoing needs of the territory and the market ensuring integrity of data.
- Other projects maybe assigned as required.
- A university degree in Business administration is an asset;
- Motivated self-starter who can work with minimal direction and supervision;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to adapt to specific requirements
- Ability to interpret sales data and its effect on account and market performance
- Ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external customers, for mutual benefit, while maintaining the ability to challenge requirements when needed.
- Must have strong personal presence, confidence and professional appearance.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to cope with irregular or multiple work demands.
- Ability and flexibility to travel (Travel 50% of the time)
- Excellent understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Proficiency with PC Windows applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Business level English skill with native Mandarin and Taiwanese language skills (writing, reading, speaking).