Job: AW139 B1.3 /B2
Job Title: B1.3 AW139
Salary: £40 p/h 14 day on 14 days off
AW139 B1.3 Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineers
Applicable aviation related qualifications to meet the requirements are as follows:
- Hold valid and current General Aviation Civil Authority (GACA), CAACI or recognized international license (FAA,EASA,etc).
- Company Authorization.
- Current knowledge of Part M & Part 145 Regulations.
- Approximately 3+ year’s certification experience and type rated on AW 139.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with effective problem solving abilities.
- Able to interface effectively with all levels of the organization and external customers.
- Trained with RUSADA (preferred).
- Some managerial experience will be a plus for this position (desirable).