This company offers knowledgeable management staff and maintenance experience to the aviation industry concerning the repair, trouble shooting and maintenance of turbine engines and aircraft. They provide solutions that reduce our customers’ maintenance costs and keep their aircraft in the air.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have good Borescope Inspection experience and have a strong desire to succeed. Some travel maybe required.
Successful candidate is required to:
- Have a good understanding on a range of engine types
- Hold borescope approval
- The ability to work effectively on your own
- Fast and thorough aviation gas turbine engine inspections
- Occasional attendance of company events such as induction and staff events
- Good communication skills
- Work within a team environment