Important! This job ad is no longer active
Maintenance Repair Operations, B1 Licensed Engineer (Electromechanic)
Airbus A320 Family
- Long term contract;
- Attractive salary package;
- Learning and training opportunities.
- Hold a current EASA P66 B1 license with type rating on A320 (CFM56; V2500);
- Engine borescope training (theoretical and practical) A320 (V2500) OEM, Part 145 or Part 147 ((PW1000 A320NEO) preferred));
- Experience in Borescope inspection on A320 V2500 at least 1 year;
- Minimum of 5 years experience working on A320;
- Ability to proove 6 month of current experience from the last 2 years;
- Good technical English language knowledge;
- High responsibility sense and team work spirit;
- Flexible, able to work under pressure and motivated.