ALG is currently hiring experienced B2 Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer to join our growing aviation client, an industry leader, with a well-established reputation worldwide based in Auckland, NZ. This position will give successful aspirants an exceptional involvement to append on to their qualifications.
Starting as soon as possible, this is for a full time and permanent contract with a competitive salary package offer.
The job may require you to do the following but not limited to:
- Troubleshoot problems, make repairs, and complete inspections.
- Ensure smooth maintenance processes with strict adherence to schedules & targets
- Maintain the aircraft, repair the reported defects and ensure the plane service so it can leave in confidence.
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates will require the following attributes:
- B2 CASA license with ratings and current experience on Q300;
- Adept working in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining accuracy and quality;
- Willing and able to do flexible working hours;
- Able to obtain AVSEC
- Able to pass a security clearance, as well as a Drug and Alcohol test;
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW! If you have any questions, please contact Monica at +61 7 3180 1498 during office hours Monday-Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm AEST.