ALG has an exciting opportunity for experienced Senior Mechanical Engineer for our client based in Brisbane. Successful candidate will have an excellent involvement to work for our world class aviation client and this occasion will impart admirable credential to add onto their qualification.
Starting as soon as possible, this is for a permanent full-time engagement with highly attractive remuneration, benefits as well as an opportunity to up skill his credentials.
The job may require you to do the following but not limited to:
- Developing and reviewing mechanical, structural, environmental, packaging, and deployment requirements for new or modified capability.
- Developing, documenting and reviewing mechanical, structural, environmental protection and packaging designs.
- Overseeing the manufacture, verification and review of mechanical, structural and packaging designs, to allocated system requirements.
To be successful, candidates will possess the following attributes:
- Tertiary degree qualifications in a relevant technical discipline.
- Demonstrated ability to perform Mechanical and Structural engineering design, development test, verification and delivery of product, and enabling products, across multiple platforms/projects.
- Demonstrated ability to design and build to relevant environmental and human engineering standards.
- Australian Citizenship and ability to pass security clearance
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW! If you have any questions, please contact Chira at +61 7 3180 1476 during office hours Monday-Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm AEST.