ALG is actively seeking Configuration Management and Product Integration Engineer to work for our aviation client. This client of ours is the Australia's leading aerospace enterprise, that provide a range of valued, through-life service solutions to its customers.
Excellent opportunity are being offered either in Brisbane or in Adelaide for a Permanent full time employment. Exceptional credentials will surely gain for those successful candidates along with competitive renumeration.
Some of the key areas of responsibility are:
- Participate in the development and management and performs limited analysis of process and product baselines.
- Participate in the development and implementation of Configuration and Data Management standards, processes, systems and tools.
- Utilise data gathered from customers to assist in the definition of Configuration and Data Management requirements
- Assist in the integration, routine analysis and resolution of issues with engineering product structure.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, you will possess the following:
- Formal qualification in configuration management, or administration qualifications
- Minimum of 1 years' experience within the Defence, aviation or a similar high technology industry.
- Solution focused and can work under general supervision, requires no instructions for routine work
- Australian Citizenship and ability to pass security clearance.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW! If you have any questions, please contact Chira at +61 7 3180 1476 during office hours Monday-Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm AEST.