ALG has a great opportunity for Senior Systems Engineer, to join a well-established and leading aerospace enterprises based at Brisbane. The position will give the successful candidate valuable exposure within aviation industry, as well as a wide range of future career prospects.
This is a permanent-full time contract.
Some of the main responsibilities of the position are:
- Apply and develop plan, designs and system solutions.
- Performing system analysis and validation of configuration to ensure integrity and other quality factors.
- Planning, implementation and monitoring of requirements management and technology assessment processes.
- Create and maintain requirements documentation and traceability.
- Evaluate and develop recommendations to resolve reported discrepancies or cross-functional technical issues.
- You'll be part of a team delivering satellite communications hardware integrated with Australian Army vehicle platforms as part of the Integrated Battlefield Telecommunication Network.
The successful candidates possess the following attributes:
- Bachelor's and 5 or more years' experience, Master's degree with 3 or more years' experience or PhD degree with experience.
- Extensive years of experience in system utility analysis, simulation and using modeling tools.
- Australian Citizenship and ability to pass security clearance.
- Demonstrate full compliance will all work rules and regulations.
Eligible candidates that address the above criteria are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. For further information, please contact Kemp Ferraro at +61 7 3180 1475 (Mon-Fri 08:30-17:00 AEST)