ALG has a great opportunity for Electronic and Electrical Designer, to join a well-established and leading aerospace enterprises based at Williamtown NSW. The position will give the successful candidate valuable exposure within aviation industry, as well as a wide range of future career prospects.
This is a permanent-full time contract.
Some of the main responsibilities of the position are:
- Create, develop and maintain electrical/mechanical drawings from simple to complex assemblies.
- Modification, functionality validation and configuration control of engineering system designs.
- Prepare and recommend engineering documentation to identify the components, materials, processes and design discrepancies.
- Using computer- aided design (CAD) drafting methods by applying company, industry and governmental standards.
- Analyse customer's packaging product requirements to support sourcing decision based on technical and/or economic reasons.
- You'll be part of a team who will support the Ground Support Segment capability across multiple programs.
The successful candidates possess the following attributes:
- Preferably 3 or more years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Technical experience in end to end process of engineering system designs.
- Experienced working with computer- aided design (CAD).
- Australian Citizenship and ability to pass security clearance.
- Demonstrate full compliance will all work rules and regulations.
Eligible candidates that address the above criteria are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. For further information, please contact Kemp Ferraro at +61 7 3180 1475 (Mon-Fri 08:30-17:00 AEST)