ALG is currently hiring for 3 Senior Software Engineers for our highly reputable client, based in various locations. This role will be a permanent full-time position or negotiable on contract basis.
Our client is one of Australia's leading aerospace enterprises.
- Develop, document and maintain architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces and designs for software systems.
- Develop and maintain code and integrates software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develop software verification plans, test procedures and test environments, executing the test procedures and documenting test results to ensure software system requirements are met.
- Perform software project management and software supplier management functions.
- Develop, select, tailor and deploy software processes, tools and metrics.
- Execute and document software research and development projects.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for software domains, system-specific issues, processes and regulations.
- Track and evaluate software team and supplier performance to ensure product and process conformance to project plans and industry standards.
- Work under general direction
- Complete knowledge of programming languages (e.g., C#, Java, Java 2 Enterprise and Mobile Editions (J2EE, J2ME), C++, Visual Basic, C, Assembly, Ladder Logic, Numerical Control (NC) Programming, Matlab).
- Complete knowledge of responsibilities and tasks performed by various Engineering departments/disciplines (e.g., design, test, software, technology, avionics).
- Participate in peer reviews
- Test Program Design - Complete knowledge of test program design (e.g., design of experiments, test plan development, validation).
- Adhere and foster a high regard for data quality and management processes
- Assist in the review of the contract to help determine the resources, including software, hardware, facilities and personnel, schedules and budgets for executing product verification activities.
- Highly competent in process improvement and project management methodologies. e.g. 6-Sigma, Lean
- Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry.
- Proficient amount of professional experience
- Australian Citizenship
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW! If you have any questions, please contact Izabo Perez at the Brisbane office on +61 7 3860 4747 during office hours Mon - Fri between 8.30 - 17.00 AEST.