Important! This job ad is no longer active
Maintenance Repair Operations, Avionics Engineer
Role: Aviation Consulting Analyst - Seabury Consulting
Travel: Up to 100% globally
Salary: ?33,000 - 38,000
Closing Date: 30.06.2019
Our mission is to become one of the world's leading companies, bringing innovations to improve the way the world works and lives. To achieve this we spend our time transforming and evolving some of the world's best-known companies. Those companies come to us because they want to make more of their opportunities, adapt successfully to change and put ideas into action.
Accenture is approximately 360,000 people across the globe, serving clients in 120 countries. We want to grow our teams to help reach our goals and for that, we need you.
You will be joining Seabury Aviation Consulting, a boutique consulting firm within Accenture. We focus primarily on airline strategy development, commercial improvements, and major operational turnarounds. In one way or another, we work with most of the major airlines in the world.
- Do you want to be a part of a driving force in the evolution of commercial aviation?
- Do you want to know every aspect of an airline's commercial and physical operation?
- Do you want to learn from some of the smartest and most experienced experts in the industry and ensure continuous personal development?
- Do you want to work in a fast-paced, highly diverse environment with high impact to keep you from getting bored?
- Do you want to see the world, meet thousands of new people, and experience dozens of new cultures?
We love this industry and we are committed to it for the long-term. Our competitive advantage is that we combine great talent, professional consulting processes, best-in-class strategic decision-making tools and proprietary data to help our clients make better decisions.
Our projects cover airline fleet and network strategy, airline start-ups, revenue management and sales boosts, cargo performance improvements, broad cost reduction, business intelligence, operational improvement, contract negotiations and due diligence. Amongst others, we work on turnaround situations, privatisations, and high-stakes M&As. We take a rigorous analytical approach to all projects to help our clients make sound business decisions in the challenging aviation industry.
We are a close-knit team committed to having fun while delivering high impact results for our clients. You can be part of a dynamic company, comprised of high-powered and talented individuals from all over the world, who have a blend of airline industry and top-tier strategy consulting experience.
Key responsibilities include
- Building financial models, crafting optimisation modules, analysing data, benchmarking, researching or evaluating improvement initiatives
- Compiling your results, developing presentations to convey findings internally or to the client
- You'll have the challenge of convincing senior clients that our approach, analysis and teamwork with their people, could help their organisations make the right decisions.
- Help define and carve out solutions to solve client business problems
- Play a critical client-facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into a solution
We believe in developing our people through fast-paced practical experience supported by theoretical coaching. On-the-job training with exposure to the full range of functions within airlines and related businesses will start immediately. You will also be given ongoing formal training and mentorship through which you will develop a strong consulting toolkit. Our seasoned professionals have risen from analyst to the top of Seabury Consulting as well as senior level positions within the airline industry. Many alumni having taken senior strategy and management roles across the aviation value chain.
Jet-lag promise: travel across the globe is highly likely.
The most important thing for us is that you display the right attitude. We would like you to actively contribute to our community and clients as practitioners, who can think logically, solve problems and engage others.
As well as the above, you should have expertise in one or more the following areas:
- Educated to a Bachelor's Degree or Masters Level.
- Desire to understand, improve and have impact on the economics of the complete aviation value chain
- Passion and strong understanding of the aviation industry
- Outcome oriented with high ability to work independently under changing situations with less than perfectly clear instructions
- Demonstrated analytical, financial, and conceptual modelling skills
- Team player with a high level of group orientation
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet changing deadlines and ever increasing client expectations
- Desire for extensive on-the-job international travel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (additional languages is a plus)
- Fluency in standard software including MS office as well as familiarity with modelling in SQL and/or other languages
If this sounds like the role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions-underpinned by the world's largest delivery network-Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at .
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 30/06/18
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
no requirements specified