Aircraft Fitter (IDG's, CSD's, Mechanical / Electrical)
?28,000 - ?30,000 + 33 days' holiday + Benefits
Are you an Aircraft Fitter who has experience of Integrated Drive Generator's (IDG's) or Constant Speed Drives (CSD's)? Are you looking for a days based role with an expanding team with an industry recognised leader in Aircraft Overhaul?
On offer is a Mechanical / Electrical fitter position with in a small dedicated team. You will be tasked to overhaul IDG' and sub-assemblies. You will disassemble, clean, inspect, fault find, repair and re-build the Integrated Drive generators in line with the service manuals.
This company promote technical development from the ground up and can support further development to senior positions within the team for those looking to progress.
This large multi-national company specialise in the overhaul of aircraft and due to continued growth and expansion are looking for an aircraft fitter who has experience of working on IDG units to join the team.
Ideally you will be located in a commutable distance to Stansted Airport and come from a Mechanical / Electrical Aircraft fitting background.
- Service, Inspection and Overhaul of Integrated Drive Generator units
- Technical Development
- Monday - Thursday, 08.00 - 16.30, Friday 08.00 - 15.30
- Mechanical / Electrical Aircraft fitting background
- Experience of working on Integrated Drive Generators/ Constant Speed Drives
- Looking to join an industry recognised and leading aircraft company
Please Click to Apply or Call Ed Douglass at Rise Technical