Electrical / Electronics Engineer (Aircraft)
?40,000 - ?42,000 + 33 days' holiday + Benefits
Are you an Electrical / Electronics Engineer? Are you interested in NPI, designing and developing test rigs for a range of bespoke electronics equipment?
On offer is an Electronics Engineer position with a company that specialise in the overhaul specialist Electronics equipment for aircraft. You will largely be working with 5v and 28v circuits, but will also be hands on with a range of sensitive Hydraulics, Pneumatics and a range of power generation systems for Aircraft.
You will be joining a small specialist team of 4 people where you will head up new product development, NPI, you will design develop test rigs for a range of bespoke applications. This company can provide specialist training on their kit and equipment but any experience with Aircraft electronics would be beneficial.
This Company are well established and have 3 manufacturing facilities in the UK but as a group operate out of 220 facilities worldwide.
This role would suit an Electronics or Electrical Engineer who has experience in designing and developing test rigs, who is interested in working with bespoke systems, be hands on with hydraulics and pneumatics and to have on the job specialist bespoke training on a range of kit and equipment.
- Design Test and develop bespoke rigs for Electronics systems for Aircraft
- NPI and NPD activities
- On the job training & Technical Development
- Monday - Thursday, 08.00 - 16.30, Friday 08.00 - 15.30
- Electronics / Electrical Engineer
- Experience with mechanical systems beneficial
- Looking for continuous professional development with an industry leading and expanding overhaul company.
Please Click to Apply or call Ed Douglass at Rise Technical