Metis Technical are seeking a PC21 Aircraft Maintenance Technician to provide operationally capable aircraft in support the pilot training programmes through carrying out aircraft maintenance tasks:
- Flight Line Servicing/tasks, scheduled servicing, fault troubleshooting/rectification, modifications, inspections/evaluations of aircraft systems / components and other related aircraft systems within the AMT specialty at the Intermediate/Organisational level maintenance for training aircraft.
- As the AMT you will be tasked to provide technical specialty support in the: evaluation, interpretation, determinations of requisite maintenance faults & corrective actions, performance and operational status of specialty specific aircraft systems, components, testing and use of support equipment.
- You will be able to achieve and maintain Production Inspections signatory capability for authorised specific trade certifications.
- You will obtain and maintain certifications so as to support speciality and aircraft maintenance functions, achieving specialty cross utilisation training (CUT) qualifications.
- To provide informal and formal On the Job Training (OJT) for all personnel to enable either (RSAF) or civilian Saudization of PC21 Flight Line and Intermediate Maintenance operations.
- Able to acquire user expertise and become conversant with the RSAF aircraft data management and tracking computer system.
Graduate of a military service, or recognised civilian organisation, aircraft technical training institute.
Must possess extensive post-graduation experience and have graduated from the Royal Saudi Air Force recognised technical training.
Have completed a PC21 Aircraft Systems specific Training courses appropriate to specialties.
A highly desirable quality is experience of modern fast jet aircraft systems