Ukrainian Helicopters Kyiv, Ukraine
Vacancy - Mi-8/Mi-17 FLIGHT ENGINEER FOR SAR OPERATIONS
Mi-8 / Mi-17 flight engineers required for permanent employment to operate in support of search and rescue missions.
- A schedule of 4 months On and 2 months OFF
- OFF-duty period is spent in your home country (tickets for travelling are provided by the Company)
- Professional growth opportunities
- Annual salary up to 97 235 USD
- Free accommodation at all times in Kiev and during deployment
- Medical insurance all year round
- Contract for 1 or 3 years
- License: FE license (AF&PP)
- Flight Time officially logged:
Total Flight Hours: 500
Flight Hours on Mi-8/Mi-17 type: 100
3. Recency: not more than 3 years
4. FAA/JAR Medical Certificate, Class I
5. English ICAO 4, IELTS 4.5 and above
6. Experience with:
- SAR operations, medevac, casevac.
- NVG operations.
- external sling.
- flights in mountainous areas with landing at altitudes of 2,000 m and above.
- preferred experience of service in Armed forces.