Do you enjoy logistics, solving puzzles and does the private jet industry sounding interesting to you? If you do this entry level role may be just what you are looking for. Don't hesitate to apply if you feel this position may be right for you. Prior aviation experience is helpful but not required.
The entry level Flight Planning Representative position is a vital part of Sentient Jet. Flight Planning Reps guarantee that each flight is conducted with the highest degree of safety, service and in compliance with all FAA, TSA and Company policies or regulations. Our Flight Planning Team is passionate about ensuring our clients have a safe, flawless experience each time they fly.
Our operating philosophy is driven by our belief that we must earn our clients' loyalty every time they fly. This philosophy is what inspires our Operations team to make each trip an extraordinary experience. Supported by an extensive 24/7-Operations Command Center, we are relentless in our commitment to flawless, safe execution.
SCHEDULE: Must be flexible to work nights, weekends and holidays as schedule covers a 24 x 7 operation. Overnight shift duties will be trained and scheduled only if completely necessary.
A day in the life?
- Deliver world class customer service through consistently and accurately executing proven work flow processes.
- Research aircraft availability, understanding all quality and price attributes of each aircraft. Ability to negotiate pricing where set pricing is not in affect; sourcing in the open market for aircraft under both Jet Card and Charter scenarios.
- Analyze and structure flight segments to optimize jet utilization. Evaluate and respond to the economic impact of each aircraft selection and trip design.
- Achieve target efficiency and margins on all flights while maintaining excellent quality standards.
- Work closely with Client Services, Account Directors (internal sales) Flight Tracking and Sales (external sales) to ensure accurate understanding of client needs and most up to date options for fulfilling client's requests.
- Take ownership of potential problems, offering creative solutions through satisfactory completion.
- Flight tracking responsibilities as needed.
- Prompt and concise communication with Operators, crews, the internal Command Center, support teams, vendors and Senior Management.
- Perform additional related office support duties and projects as requested.
Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to communicate effectively with flight operators; obtain accurate information and make sound decisions.
- Ability to provide high quality customer service while meeting economic goals. Ability to withstand significant pressures driven by volume, pace and challenging interactions.
- Must by a self-motivated team player, detailed oriented, analytical, organized and possess the ability to multi-task while being flexible to change.
- Ability to handle confidential and proprietary information is critical.
- Proficiency with computers is mandatory (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Requires some schedule flexibility, this entry level Flight Planning role is a shift position with some weekend and holiday requirements.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors of Science in a related field preferred or Aviation Operations experience in a service environment helpful, strong analytical skills required.