For over the last 25 years, our people have been the secret to our success. Menemsha provides award-winning architecture and interior design, facility survey and assessment, and a full array of general contracting services. Established in 1992, we have delivered thousands of successful projects to both private and public sector clients throughout North America and internationally. Menemsha's reputation is built on innovation, technical excellence, and outstanding delivery. We cater to the retail, banking, restaurant, grocery, and convenience store industries. Some of our most recent clients include Citibank, Bank of America, Verizon Wireless, Z Gallerie, Lululemon, Crocs, Starbucks, McDonald's, Safeway, Wawa, Santander Bank, CVS Pharmacy, Kellwood, Darden, T-Mobile, etc.
Together we nurture an inclusive and collaborative culture that embraces new ideas and exciting new technologies. We empower each other to succeed. We celebrate our successes. We stand on great thinking, not on formality. And most importantly, we recognize each of us has passions outside of work too. That's why we support our staff in all that they do. Menemsha is a great place to invest in your talent, to learn from others, and to grow. There is something special happening at Menemsha and we invite you to take a look for yourself. We look forward to saying hello.
Menemsha Construction Solutions is seeking an Executive Vice President of Business Development to oversee our national sales and marketing strategy.
The qualified candidate will bring their expertise and leadership to establish goals / KPIs for effective sales and marketing methodologies.
The Field Services Job Captain works side by side with the VP of Architecture and Facility Services and/or Project Management team as their representative on site in the field or as part of the management and production staff when in the office. The Field Services Job Captain works primarily as an architectural surveyor, in office job captain and supports all survey program efforts , including; field surveying, scheduling, coordination, program setup, field training and QA. The position requires management skills, production know how, a sense of ownership and responsibility for all of the products that are produced by the department. Field surveying skills and ability to physically perform field duties, including but not limited to travel, carrying equipment up to 50 lbs and climbing ladders are required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create client specific drawing templates utilizing AutoCAD (and/or Revit/BIM).
- Maintain and implement client standards.
- Implement and manage QA process on survey programs.
- Responsible for understanding and implementing project specific design and program requirements.
- Resource assignments.
- Field Survey work required (i.e. measurements, photography, building system identification)
- Responsible for training of Independent contractor Field Surveyors on client specific programs.
- Up to 80% Travel Required, including extended stays in the field of up to 4 weeks.
- Coordination, oversight and training of draftsmen and surveyors.
- Coordination of surveyors in the field and client interface.
- Responsible for communication and file exchanges with consultants and clients.
- Work in conjunction with Project Manager to meet scheduled deliverables.
- Attend all client based training.
- Responsible for completion of client deliverables
- Supervises assignments of individual projects and tasks to staff of draftsmen, surveyors and permit expeditors.
- Production of Construction Documents and other deliverables when called for.
- Provide technical training as required.
- Present a professional image as a representative of the company.
Other Important Duties
- Maintain and develop corporate image and reputation via participation in professional societies and activities related to our industry and protect and develop the Company's brands.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Must be proficient on AutoCAD, proficiency in REVIT a plus.
- Professional, ethical and committed to excellence in communications; ability to influence outcomes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Strong drive and high energy, action and result oriented.
- Strong ability to resolve issues utilizing sound judgment and reasoning skills.
- Ability to employ creative and innovative thought processes.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project and software literate in standard Windows programs.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must have an active US Passport
- Field Survey Experience required
- Ability to operate, including but not limited to, the following equipment/tools
- Digital Laser
- Digital Level
- Light Meter
- Door Pressure Gauge
- Floor Level Change/Threshold tool
- General camera settings
- American Disability Act & General Accessibility knowledge
- Proven ability to produce construction documents.
- General Building Systems knowledge, including but not limited to mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems.
- Advanced knowledge of code. Able to recognize code violations and implement solutions.
Education & Experience
Minimum 4-7 years experience in Architectural/Pre Construction Services/Survey with a minimum of 2 years progressive management experience. Lead draftsman background and site survey and development experience preferred. Experience with permit expediting and architectural planning preferred. Associates degree or certificate from CAD Training technical school required.
Some bending, stooping, grasping and prolonged sitting, prolonged length driving/air travel
Menemsha Solutions offers a comprehensive employee benefits package.
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Disability Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Employee Perk Program
- Direct Deposit
Menemsha provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.