Here at Universal Orlando Resort, you can enjoy an exciting culture where creating our unique Universal brand of thrilling experiences is a top priority. We are passionate about what we do and take pride in the exclusive ways we deliver fun.
Being a part of the Universal family also comes with extraordinary perks. We offer paid on the job training, excellent growth opportunities, free park admission, complimentary passes, and more!
Whether youre bringing the worlds premier movie and TV scenes to life at Universal Studios, living the excitement of legendary heroes at Islands of Adventure, or exploring the thrills and relaxation in the lush tropical paradise of Volcano Bay; we want to do it with YOU!
Pilot Resort Yacht on Universal Orlandos private waterway, from UO Resort Hotels to CityWalk dock and back.
- Pilots Resort Yachts daily while providing an interactive spiel to guests and positively engaging and interacting with the guests. Maintains expected guest safety and service levels. Loads and unloads guests and belongings, while maintaining appropriate passenger manifests per department P&P.
- Cleans Yacht and facilities, inspects Yacht for service issues and reports to appropriate contact daily.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
High school degree or GED required.
One to three years of boat handling experience, preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Must be able to complete the Basic Water Safety class, which consists of swimming (without touching the sides of the pool) and treading water.
- Each team member will be required to pass a DOT Coast Guard Physical, as well as random drug testing.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & 2019 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.