All About Us
The Stores Supervisor is responsible for the efficient performance of warehouse operations including storage, security accountability of aircraft materials and manage stores employee group.
All About The Role
- Supervises, assigns, reviews and evaluates the work of stores team employees.
- Maintains KRONOS accurate time and attendance for employees.
- Responsible for the movement of repairable materials in/out of the Stores locations, working with the Purchasing and Repair Departments to ensure aircraft parts are properly packaged and documented.
- Ensures timely and accurate receipt of inbound purchases and repairs.
- Responsible for reporting and documenting a shipping or receiving problem for the Stores Manager.
- Ensures all employees are properly trained and comply with safety and departmental procedures and are current in all required training.
- Ensures Company inventory and materials are properly accounted for and the required system transactions are completed, according to company standards, to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Prepares materials needed for daily maintenance readiness and redistribution.
- Ensures the assigned station location maintains a safe, neat and orderly operation.
- Supervises the assigned station’s inventories and audits to ensure the highest accuracy.
- Influences and motivates stores team employees.
- Warehouse conditions, including activity in aviation line environment.
- Working in hangar/stockroom, subjected to noises, due to proximity of airport runways and use of pneumatic tools.
- Some computer work, in a warehouse environment, subject to critical deadlines.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
All About You
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Prefer experience and knowledge in a warehouse environment.
- Experience providing work direction in a supervisory role is required.
- Ability to work extra hours as needed.
- Some business travel may be required.
- Must possess valid driver license for position that requires use of company vehicle(s), must be insurable under company insurance coverage.
- Ability to lift a 40 lb. crate and various other heavy aircraft parts.
- Ability to climb stairs, ladders and be capable of using small tools.
- Ability to operate ground equipment such as forklifts or pick-up trucks.
Endeavor Air is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status.
Prefer experience and knowledge in a warehouse environment.
Experience providing work direction in a supervisory role is required.
Ability to work extra hours as needed.
Some business travel may be required.
Must possess valid driver license for position that requires use of company vehicle(s), must be insurable under company insurance coverage.
Ability to lift a 40 lb. crate and various other heavy aircraft parts.
Ability to climb stairs, ladders and be capable of using small tools.
Ability to operate ground equipment such as forklifts or pick-up trucks.