ALG is currently hiring for a Director of Engineering for our client who is based in Bahrain. This is a full-time position with an attractive salary package.
Our client is a registered Bahrain registered airline who provide cargo charter operations to a wide range of customers with diverse consignment requirements.
- Report to the COO
- Fulfil the companies principal objectives
- To control the airworthiness of those aircraft for which the company holds maintenance responsibility.
- To ensure compliance with all BCAA requirements applicable to the continued airworthiness function.
- To provide leadership to the Engineering team such that staff are engaged with the business and are prepared to go the extra distance when required.
- To ensure all maintenance activity is appropriately planned such that it can be executed in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- To oversee all significant outsourced maintenance activity including the negotiation of appropriate maintenance agreements.
- To operate as the Post Holder for the Control and Scheduling of Maintenance per ANTR Ops1.
- To remain aware of and investigate where appropriate, future technology trends that may be of benefit to the company.
The candidate must have proven experience in:
- staff leadership, and management vision for achieving management objectives and strategies.
- safety: ensuring the engineering unit operates in compliance with aviation regulatory requirements.
- task activity: use of Maintenance Management Systems, aircraft configuration, maintenance programs, planning, Instructions for Continued Airworthiness (ICA's), Rotables, Modifications and repair schemes, participation in Technical support meetings, Operating a Reliability Monitoring system,
- approving and authorising expenditure within the limits of your Financial Delegation.
- following governance, finance and reporting processes and procedures.
- general management: annual reviews, producing annual business plans for your unit, leading projects.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW!
If you have any questions, please contact Izabo Perez at the Brisbane office on +61 7 3860 4747 during office hours Mon - Fri between 8.30 - 17.00 AEST.