We are recruiting on behalf of our client airline based in Indonesia for an Operations General Manager - Engineering. The ideal candidate would have significant experience leading a multinational team, with proven ability implementing new processes and providing solutions within aeronautical engineering.
- 5 years within aircraft engineering
- possess and furnish proof of current certification by a recognized national or international auditor certification authority, either as a quality auditor, quality management system auditor, lead auditor, or as an aerospace experienced auditor. Auditor certification shall be based on internationally recognized auditor certification standards
- shall possess and provide evidence of certification of successfully completing a formal aviation-based SMS training course from a recognized airline-related training provider (e.g. ATA, IATA, Airline, AO, Flight Safety Int'l, etc.), that has a curriculum based on the SMS components and elements contained in the ICAO Framework for Safety Management Systems
- Managing a multinational engineering team
The following package is on offer for the ideal candidate:
- Salary $60,000 - $84,000 depending on experience
- Full accommodation provided
- Work permit provided
- Staff travel on client airline
Must be willing to relocate to Indonesia.