Important! This job ad is no longer active
Scope of responsibilities
- Dealing with sales paperwork (preparing purchase, repair, exchange orders).
- Putting data in to IT systems, making quotations when requested.
- Gathering data on demand (preparing customer lists from web pages, getting technical information needed for sales team, market prices collection and etc.).
- Receiving quotes from vendors, for sales requested units, adding them to IT systems.
- Organizing shipments with logistics companies.
- E-mails administration – sorting, forwarding, etc.
What we offer
- Challenging, always changing and very interesting industry, which works 24/7 – Aviation.
- Ability to grow and learn fast in Aviation sector.
- A great team of diverse backgrounds.
- Place of work – Vilnius.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, attention to details, helpfulness and politeness, multi-tasking, stress tolerance.
- Experience in Aviation and work with Quantum program would be considered as big advantage.
- Experience in sales administration, logistics, would be an advantage.
- Very good verbal and written knowledge of English.
- Friendly and engaging personality, who is able to work as part of team.
- Ability to work shifts (including night shifts) is a must.