Are you a proactive, self-motivated person seeking a high energy, competitive environment to kick-start your career in Aviation Industry? Well, come aboard then!
As a Chief Accountant, you will demonstrate your management skills and accounting expertise in a variety of personal and corporate accounting practices, including overseeing payroll and taxes. You must be highly accurate and efficient, utilizing your vast knowledge of the current tax code, upholding our standard of exceptional customer service, and, above all else, ensuring that consistent, accurate accounting services are provided to our clients daily.
Scope of responsibilities
- Manage and oversee the entire accounting team.
- Perform financial analysis and reporting to management as needed.
- Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries.
- Coordinate with finance team to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines.
- Evaluate computerized accounting systems and provide recommendations to IT team for performance improvements.
- Generate financial reports and statements to Managers for review.
- Analyze financial discrepancies and recommend effective resolutions.
- Monitor expenditures, analyze revenues and determine budget variances and report the same to management.
- Respond to accounting inquiries from management in a timely fashion.
- Provide guidance to other Accountants when needed.
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities for assigned accounts.
- Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.
- Monitor and record financial transactions according to company policies and regulations.
- Review and recommend changes to existing accounting procedures.
What we offer
- Opportunity to work in one of the most attractive and fast-growing global industries in the world – Aviation.
- Exciting career, personal development and networking opportunities.
- A great team of diverse backgrounds.
- Proven working experience as a Chief Accountant.
- 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience.
- Advanced degree in Accounting.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- Experience with creating financial statements.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process.
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills.
- Exceptional computer skills, including Microsoft Office and databases.
- Consistent, accurate, and thorough with an eye for details.
- Exceptional organizational skills and aptitude for numbers.
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal.
- Able to thrive in deadline-driven environment.