On behalf of our client Fiji Airways, Spectrum Aviation are currently accepting applications from qualified and experienced A330 Captains and First Officers. Fiji Airways has recently announced continued expansion plans with the addition of two A350 aircraft by the end of the year to join their current fleet of six A330 aircraft. This is an excellent 5 year (renewable) commuting contract and an opportunity to join the national carrier of Fiji. This contract will be of particular interest to pilots that reside in the United States, South-East Asia, Australia or New Zealand region.
We are currently accepting applications from candidates who meet the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Current ICAO/FAA/EASA ATPL with current A330 Type Rating
- Total Time in excess of 6,000 hours
- Total Command Time on A330 in excess of 1,500 hours
- Have flown in command on the A330 within the last 6 months
- Not failed any assessment or required to undergo remedial training due to below standard performance in the last 2 years
- ICAO English Language Proficiency Level 5
- Current Class 1 medical
- Under 63 years of age
- Experience on the A350 aircraft, while not essential, will be a plus
If you would wish to receive further information on this contract, please forward a copy of your latest CV. We look forward to talking with you.