Aviation Labour Group is currently hiring for Mechanical Fitter and Turner for our aviation client based in Melbourne, Victoria.
To be considered for this post, candidate must possess the following requirements:
- Full qualification as a Mechanical Fitter and Turner
- Must have technical experience in aviation fabrication and servicing manufacturing parts of commercial aircrafts types
- Must have experience in machinery maintenance and overseeing repairs
- Preferably completed an engineering qualification or aerospace apprenticeship.
- Preferably with knowledge of electrical equipment
- Must have ASIC ID and full working rights in Australia
- Willing to work on an open-ended contract role in Melbourne, Victoria
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please APPLY NOW. For further information, contact Charlne Rodrigues at (07) 3860 4747, Monday to Friday 08:30-17:00 AEST.