On behalf of client in Mauritius we currently offering short term contract for A319 Captains. The position offers an immediate start upon completion of selection.
Roster Pattern: Non- Commuting Roster
• Attractive salary, with additional allowance for housing and other benefits.
• Expatriate medical and evacuation insurance cover• Personal Accident, Personal Illness, Accidental Death, and Income Protection cover at the Crew Member’s cost.
• Sick Leave
• Air tickets provided for Initial travel & at the time of completion of contract
• Higher school certificate or equivalent or Country’s highest secondary academic qualification
• Minimum flying experience: 5000 hours
•Experience on Type: Minimum 1500 hours as PIC
• Must have ICAO English level Proficiency 4 and above.
• Current ICAO or equivalent standard ATPL with valid type ratings
• Current Medical Class 1
• Should have flown minimum 100 flying hours on type and 20 sectors on type as primary crew in last 12 months.
• Age should not be below 20 years at joining.