Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
As part of the Sales Optimization team, the contract specialist plays an integral role in supporting the North American corporate sales teams with all aspects of the contract lifecycle to ensure accuracy and timely delivery of corporate sales agreements to external clients. This role is critical in that it acts as the gatekeeper of the Joint Venture (JV) contracts and Corporate Contract Ticketing Assistance (CCTA) mailboxes, and is responsible for the timely delivery, redirection and actioning of all inquiries.
- Perform contract administration functions in Salesforce and in PRISM
- Review, prepare and submit pre-qualification of accounts to Contract Analysts
- Monitor and action tasks in Salesforce corporate contract queues.
- Complete monthly Salesforce uploads and reporting
- Liaise with joint venture partners and Sales Optimization team to ensure all legal aspect of data set up in PRISM are met
- Review process documents and address highlighted business concerns with manager
- Attend and participate in various team meetings to address or provide advice on pre-contracts issues
- Complete contract modeling and quality control for corporate contracts
- Resolve fare filing and GDS issues
- Complete DocuSign cases and resolve any contract issues relating to DocuSign
- Provide updated status reports related to data in PRISM, action and resolve data issues under minimal supervision and escalate challenges
- Prepare and submit request for translation such as letter of intention, corporate legal contract, termination letter, extension letter, questionnaires etc.
- Undergraduate degree in Business or Commerce with 2 years + experience in relevant work environment
- 2 years + experience working in Salesforce
- Salesforce Administration Certificate, an asset
- Proficiency with PC: e.g. Excel, Word, required. Power Point, Access, highly desirable
- Sound comprehension of tariffs, rules and fare structure, is an asset
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Sound negotiation skills
- Strong contract management background
- Analytical and detailed oriented
- Ability to execute tasks with minimal supervision
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.