Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
The Sr. Talent Acquisition Sourcing Partner is responsible for leading sourcing initiatives in a portfolio to assist the client in managing the overall value to their business. Creatively negotiate and promote strategic contracts in support of operating objectives. This position will work in collaboration with all Talent Acquisition teams. The Sr. Talent Acquisition Sourcing Partner will coach and develop the Talent Acquisition Sourcing Partner by providing positive leadership and functional guidance regarding sourcing strategies and practices to achieve corporate & Talent Acquisition goals.
Responsible for building and maintaining a robust pipeline of local and international candidates in our software.
Manage all Talent Acquisition Sourcing Strategies/initiatives.
Partake in a marketing campaign strategy for talent acquisition with internal clients.
Manage & create content for our Career sites, Job Boards, professional & Social Medias.
Participate in the negotiation of global, national and regional tools for recruiters (Job Boards, Professional and social media, etc.).
Manage relationships with universities, associations and all relevant 3rd parties with a focus on social media, web technology and relationship marketing.
Source active and passive candidates through employee referrals, networking and headhunting.
Execute on creative, out of the box, sourcing strategies to uncover alternative candidate pools.
Provide basic immigration process information and direction to foreign candidates.
Build a strong brand in the market, proactively networking, passive candidate networks through various markets and channels.
Analyze industry trends and evolving technology to proactively identify issues to minimize risk and utilize emerging opportunities.
Develop and implement sourcing and supplier selection strategy.
Manage and mentor direct report encouraging professional growth & development.
Develop strong partnering relationships with the Talent Acquisition team as well as the overall People & Culture team.
Partake in local and global recruitment projects and events.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong planning, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to lead and influence through change management.
- Strong presentation skills with solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to think strategically and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Project, Visio).
- Proficiency with web-based applicant HR systems (Taleo, PeopleSoft) is a strong asset.
- Proficiency with Talemetry and Talent Neuron is a strong asset.
- Strong initiative and managerial courage with a high level of diplomacy and tact.
- Experience developing, executing, and maintaining business process improvements.
- Experience in marketing candidate attraction strategies is an asset.
- Experience with event planning is an asset.
- Travel as required.
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.