Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Air Canada is looking for a Technical Data Controller. They must have the qualifications of a Technical Data Processor and the ability to update reports, manuals and validate automated record systems including the control of critical life-limited units, as well as collect and report process performance data.
In addition, will be assigned to review accuracy of automated reports as well as physical material movement to key performance indicators (KPI) within the business units.
- Liaise with other warehouse locations, departments, customers and manufacturers' representatives along with shop personnel as required.
- Analyze outputs and extract pertinent technical data from automated systems.
- Strong analytical skills as well as a keen interest and ability to work with data.
- Proficiency with PC (Word, Excel, MS Outlook), a must.
- Ability to shift focus given changing priorities and time constraints.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (oral and written) in dealing with personnel and/or customers - must be a team player.
- Good organizational skills with a strong awareness for precision.
- Possess investigative nature and be self-motivated.
- Knowledge of Maintenance Programs, a definite asset.
- Must be willing to work shifts and extended hours if or when required.
- Assist in Organization and keep safe all aircraft Technical Reports.
- Conduct daily audits of Technical Logs, work orders, work packages, material packages and related data for accuracy and follow-up on errors or omissions.
- Process component changes ensuring regulatory requirements are met
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.