Important! This job ad is no longer active
Maintenance Repair Operations, Quality Assurance & Safety Engineer
Annual salary from:
Mane Aviation are actively looking for a Quality Inspector for a long term project with a prestigious Aerospace company in Germany.
As a Quality Inspector you will be responsible for the control and compliance of products on a busy assembly line, flight test and delivery centre.
Quality Inspector key Responsibilities:
- Inspect/Measure product or equipment in comparison to customer specifications and Engineering drawings.
- Test and inspection work on Aircraft Electronics, Cabin Electronics and Exterior of aircraft electronics.
- You control Electrical and Mechanical installations on the Aircraft.
- Implement and apply quality procedures and work to customer procedures
- Strong knowledge of Aeronautical environment, Onboard equipment, electricity, electronic Aircraft systems.
- Rate - €30.00-€32.00 per hour LTD
- Initial 6 month contract with likely extension.
- Working across 2-3 sites in Germany.
- You will also receive a flight start and end of contract.
- Accommodation/Apartment will also be included.
Quality Inspector, Aircraft Electrician, Avionics, Avionic Technician, Quality