Mercator Aviation are recruiting contractors for 'Safety and Reliability Engineer' for an exciting project in Germany.
Candidates will have the following:
- Must have a vast knowledge of aircraft engineering concepts and principles
- Experience of aircraft safety and practices (ARP 4754A, ARP 4761)
- Experience of effects analysis techniques and failure modes
- Software tools for reliability analysis
- Experience of Siemens Teamcenter PLM Software is a bonus
This a contractor position offering a one year rolling contract and 40 hours per week, the hourly rate is negotiable to your needs.