Important! This job ad is no longer active
Maintenance Repair Operations, Flight Simulator Engineer
United Arab Emirates
- The Avionics Technician is responsible for the troubleshooting and repair of avionics and electronics systems in flight Simulators, including removal and replacement of systems, components, and wiring.
- Successful candidate will have experience in repair, testing, inspecting, and the performance of operational checks on various simulator instruments and systems – both Problem Solving and Troubleshooting skills are critical.
Job Duties, to include:
- Running wiring and cabling in confined spaces,
- Removing and replacing components and other related avionics equipment,
- Performing maintenance and other tasks and checks as called for in the Manufacturer.
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment and keep positive control of shop tools and test equipment at all times,
- Completing all paperwork to company standards,
- Working with little or no supervision over extended periods of time,
- Communicating with the manufacturer for system updating.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience troubleshooting and repairing flight simulators.
- Avionics Diploma, or equivalent, with the ability to read and write in English with good written communication skills.
- Ability to read wiring diagrams and other schematics, including Maintenance and other Manuals.
- Experience using basic test equipment and the ability to solder to standard.