Amazing opportunity to be a part of something NEW and put your footprint on a start-up Airline that will be based in Budapest, Hungary. Ronanair aims to be the leading modern carrier in Europe and will be at the forefront of innovation and technology with a fleet of CRJ, Boeing and a forward thinking, progressive attitude to the industry.
We are looking to build a team of highly motivated, innovative, entrepreneurial individuals that want to take part in a start-up journey, excited by the idea of big goals, able to push the boundaries of what once was thought impossible.
Whilst being financially backed by Group Of Companies which was built from the ground with its employees as the forefront of its development. The mission is to build a new airline that offers our customers quality service they expect whilst creating a new, exciting and efficient way of working to manage costs and increase profitability.
We want to be on the forefront of innovation within the industry and build a unique model, focusing on new technologies to reduce costs and business strategies to deliver the expected services and returns. In order to realize it, we need to recruit individuals with the right attitude and who possess the ability to think outside of the box.
The mission for the Nominated Post Holders should be –
- You have entrepreneurial spirit, demonstrating genuine passion for building a new, innovative company.
- You are motivated by success and personal development as well as being part of growing something significant.
- You must be enthusiastic with high standards in relation to safety and quality.
- You have a creative and analytical mindset.
- You are creative and possess the ability to take ideas from concept to reality ensuring the continuous development of the Airline and its efficiency.
- You lead by example and are involved in the day to day activities of the Airline.
Experience & Qualifications
- Proven experience Boeing
- Training instructor experience.
- Pilot License EASA Approved with Boeing
- Boeing training is preferable for all other related Post Holders.
- Proven management experience at a similar level preferably as a Post Holder
- Experience in outsourced business operations.
- You have the ability to work in and manage a team, motivating individuals to reach their full potential.
- Sound knowledge of modern aviation business models and how this connects to P/L.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- All the certifications must be accepted by EU and All the Certification valid for EU.