The IT Infrastructure Architect - Systems (PSS) is responsible for the design and implementation of server and network infrastructure for the PSS and Corporate systems both on premise and cloud. He/she ensures that the flydubai hosted PSS and Corporate systems can cope with the rapid growth of flydubai in both size and complexity over the next 10 years. He/she ensures that the PSS and Corporate systems leverages the latest server infrastructure to provide a cost effective, safe and scalable solution for flydubai
1. Architect, design and build the server and storage infrastructure solution for FZ hosted PSS and Corporate platform on premise and cloud, considering the following parameters:
• current transaction volume
• projected growth in transactions
• current data/transaction complexity
• future data/transaction complexity
• data security regulatory requirements
• business requirements related to storage
• business to business communication and interfacing requirements of the PSS and Corporate platforms
• business to consumer communication and interfacing requirements of the PSS and Corporate platforms
• Security and Regulatory controls
2. Manage the ongoing maintenance and enhancement of server and storage infrastructure solution for FZ hosted PSS and Corporate platform
3. Research and recommend innovative solutions for PSS and Corporate server and storage infrastructure requirements considering locally hosted, cloud and hybrid solution options
4. Ensure that all PSS and Corporate data is stored and backed up to ensure that in the event of a system failure, FZ data and system security is not compromised
5. Define and document the PSS and Corporate server and storage infrastructure related SLAs.
6. Create HLDs, LLDs and Enterprise Architecture diagrams and keep them updated.
7. Implement the PSS and Corporate server and storage infrastructure related SLAs
8. Establish KPIs and Monitor/Measure and report the PSS and Corporate server and storage infrastructure related SLAs
9. Design and implement the PSS and Corporate DR system and associated processes
10. Develop and document the relevant PSS and Corporate server infrastructure SOPs and keep them updated.
11. Develop and implement the Infrastructure strategy in conjunction with the Senior Management.
12. Act as a project management as well as the technical and functional SME for the PSS and Corporate projects
13. Install and configure server and storage infrastructure, peripherals and services in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements for the PSS and Corporate projects
14. Install, configure and maintain load balancers related to the PSS and Corporate network infrastructure
15. Manage PSS and Corporate Infrastructure projects
16. Adhere to flydubai change management process and procedures for efficient use and handling of all resource changes (Hardware, software, cloud service and data) to minimize the impact of Change-related faults.
17. Implement server infrastructure maintenance and management procedures and ability to explain technical concepts in non-technical terms.
18. Create RFPs, RFQs and BOMs for projects.
19. Manage Contracts for maintenance and services of infrastructure and services.
20. Provides guidance and mentoring to the Network and Security team
21. Ensure that cloud infrastructure is securely, optimally and cost effectively operated by proactively managing the capacity, availability and security
22. Create and provide executive and operational level reports for both on premise and cloud infrastructure and its consumption.
23. Champion and implement innovative automated technologies to streamline infrastructure operations.
24. Architect and maintain other cloud based SAAS applications such as Office 365
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent education
• Relevant HP, VMWARE, LINUX, MICROSOFT and Cisco Certifications
• Relevant AWS or Azure certifications
• ITIL Certification
• PMP Certification
• 15+years experience in IT Infrastructure and Enterprise Architecture design both on premise data centres and cloud
•10+ years experience in critical highly available IT Infrastructure design in the airline commercial systems or similar domain
• IT Technical system designer in at least major cloud implementation within the last 5 years
•10+ years’ proven experience in Linux, Microsoft operating systems, Active Directory & Domain architecture, NTFS permissions, WINS, DNS, DHCP, OS security, Hyper V, MS Exchange, Office 365, VMware, Software Defined Data centers
• 7+ years proved experience in maintenance of the server infrastructure of a Tier 1 system
• 5+ years proven experience working on a high transaction volume, high availability, mission critical system
• Familiarity with IT Security and Architecture reviews
• Familiarity with handling and mitigating attacks related to viruses, and malware
• Hands-on investigation and log analysis exposure
• Customer Focus
• Team work
• Effective Communication
• Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
• Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)