Zenon is supporting an established operator in their search for ATR 47/72 Captains and First Officers to be based in the Pacific Region on a permanent position. Our client is looking for successful applicants to start as soon as possible.
• Competitive salary with per diems while away from base
• Rotation of 28 days on 28 days off
• Paid during your time off
• Accommodation, Local transportation and flights are provided
• Holder of an Australian ATPL/CPL or FAA/EASA equivalent
• Current ATR 42 / 72 type rating
• Minimum 500 hours
• Minimum 250 hours on type
• ELP level 6
• Last flight on type within the past 12 months
Saab 340 or Dash 8 or equivalent for non-Type Rated First Officer candidates will be considered.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to our pilots is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
To apply please send the following documents to Ashley Ewen:
• Copy of Licence
• Copy of Medical
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant, please call our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.