Monthly salary from:
Airbus A320 Family
ALG is currently hiring Line Maintenance Aircraft Technicians to work for our aviation client based in Singapore. Our client is an industry leader, with a well-established reputation worldwide. This role will be on a minimum one-year contract with an extension or a permanent role likely should you excel.
The job may require you to do the following but not limited to:
* Responsible for the broad range of maintenance tasks for several commercial aircraft models.
* Troubleshoot problems, make repairs, and complete inspections.
* Ensure smooth maintenance processes with strict adherence to schedules & targets
* Verify the aircraft conformity and the state of its engine or cockpit pieces
* Maintain the aircraft, repair the reported defects and ensure the plane service so it can leave in confidence
To be considered for this role, you must possess the following:
* Diploma in aeronautical engineering, aerospace, or any equivalent
* 1 year of relevant experience in line maintenance for commercial aircraft is required
* Willing and able to perform rotating shift, including night shift work
* Be available to start immediately
If you're interested in this role, please APPLY NOW! If you have any questions, please contact Aaron or Tyson at +65 6782 0380 Monday-Friday 8:00-5:30 SGT working hours.
EA License Number: 11C4379 | Registration Number: R1879231
If you find violations, report this job