CAE is your pathway to the Airlines!
If your goal is to fly for an airline, CAE can help you achieve this goal faster than anyone else. CAE also offers the best CFI opportunities in Arizona; more flight time per month, better pay, and better benefits.
Why Fly with CAE Aviation Academy?
- Average of 80 – 100 hours of flight time per month
- We pay for upgrades!
- Retention Bonuses! $5,000 (50% after 90 days the remaining 50% after 1 year)
- $2,000 of Relocation Assistance
- Competitive Annual Salary + incentives
- Benefits Eligible – Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k Employer Match!
- 2 weeks of Vacation per year and 6 days of additional paid time off
- Aircraft Fleet consists of: Piper (Archer and Seminole), Diamond (DA20, DA40, & DA42), all G1000 equipped.
- Our ONSITE REPAIR FACILITY means you never have to worry about having a plane available. Our team operates 21 hours per day, making sure our fleet is in top working order.
- Our planes have Air Conditioning! Those hot summer days aren't a problem when you're in one of our Pipers. We keep our A/C equipped planes blowing cold to keep you comfortable!
- Certified Flight Instructor rating
- CFII/MEI ratings a plus (we pay more for these!)
- No aircraft accidents or incidents
- Must have basic computer proficiency (Microsoft Office, web applications)
- Must be fluent in English (written & spoken)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong customer service orientation with the ability to adapt to a diverse global client base
- Must be authorized to work in the United States