Important! This job ad is no longer active
Maintenance Repair Operations, Other
- Work from work instructions and drawings to produce the required article. To complete and record information within appendices/routing card/work instruction after the completion of every operation.
- Highlight any anomalies and proactively liaise with the Team Leader/Engineering to update instruction to reflect build sequence and data capture requirements.
- To work in accordance with LDS (local document system) describing methods and procedures.
- Promote Clean-room regulations, local area health and safety requirements and 5S policy within local work areas
- To regularly demonstrate skills, a specialism or product knowledge/experience that sets the technician apart from their peers and to train and mentor colleagues in this area to ensure the high quality of finished goods.
- To demonstrate the desire, commitment and team working ethic to complete task in the correct quality and lead time.
- To demonstrate flexibility and mobility to work across different product and or departments as required by the workload.
- To work independently in the area of knowledge/expertise to lead and/or oversee activities in order to utilise experience and knowledge.
- To be a self starter
- To work directly with engineers, designers and customers as needed
- Liaise with team leader and production support to address manufacturing anomalies and be proactive in 5s disciplines and continuous improvement activities.
* Double day Shifts lasting up to four weeks at a time may be required (06.00 to 14.00 M to F + 12.00 to 20.00 M to F)
If you are interested in this position, please apply.