Salary: £10.00 - £15.00 per hour
Job type: Contract
Category: Office Jobs
To coordinate scaffolding activity in support of the delivery of central services projects to meet safety, time, quality, performance and cost targets.
The role has no direct line management responsibility and is largely unsupervised with a high degree of autonomy to resolve conflicts and coordinate planned activities.
- Coordinate and de-conflict scaffolding operations within Central Services
- Assist the Delivery Manager (Scaffolding) in maximising the utilisation and the efficiency of all the Central Services resource
- Review of planning documentation and participation in discussions covering specialist subject matters with respect to solving challenging problems.
- Identify and engage with key stakeholders to ensure risks are minimised, and highlighted where appropriate.
- Ensure that all tasks are carried out in accordance with the Company's cost, time and quality requirements.
- Ensure that all scaffolding plans are developed, agreed and in place to support all requested work
- Liaise closely with delivery and project teams, vessels, shore departments and sub-contractors as required to deliver required outputs
- Ensure Training Plans are up to date
- Project Planning and Project Risk Management techniques
Candidate Personal Profile / Key Experience
Ideal candidate will hail from an engineering background, but candidates from either industrial or construction backgrounds will also be suitable
Will be experienced and capable with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project - Practitioner programmes, with a high level of IT competence and the ability to work with technical documentation and technical data
Familiar with Process Improvement techniques