IndiGo Airlines - Sao Paulo, Brazil & Mexico City Simulator Assessments
Sao Paulo - June 14, 15 & 16
Mexico City - June 18, 19 & 20
Exceptional opportunity for out of currency A320 captains
Taking delivery of seven A320s per month with over 400 on order, IndiGo Airlines offers one of the best financial package and fairest expat pilot employment contract outside of China.
Currently accepting candidates up to the age of 62, offering an excellent opportunity to continue flying until 65. Additionally, IndiGo accepts captains who have not flown the A320 within the last 36 months. Recurrent training will be provided by IndiGo to accepted candidates (subject to a training bond).
IndiGo will be conducting simulator assessments in Sao Paulo, Brazil on June 14, 15 & 16 at the CAE Training Center and in Mexico City on June 18, 19 & 20. Both current and non-current A320 captains are invited to attend.
IndiGo Airlines offers one of the best A320 financial packages outside of China
The figures provided includes salary, all bonuses and allowances averaged over four years. Before tax (Gross) figures are for illustrative and comparative purposes only. Full taxes are paid in India and come under bilateral taxation treaties between India and the candidate’s country of residence avoiding double taxation.
Option 1 - 6 weeks on / 2 weeks off
Option 2 - 12 weeks on / 4 weeks off
Annual before tax (gross) 269,400 US$
Annual after tax (net) 175,100 US$
Monthly after tax (net) including all allowances and bonuses 14,500 US$
IndiGo offers a renewable three year contract subject to DGCA approval.
The IndiGo Airlines pilot contract offers exclusive options not present in other competing contracts. A contract sample is available on request from qualified applicants.
IndiGo Airlines A320 Captain Technical Requirements
- Hold a recognized ATPL with a Class 1 medical certificate alongside a command type rating on the A320 aircraft
- 5,000+ hours total time with 2,000+ hours PIC multi-engine time and 500+ hours as PIC on a variant of the A320 aircraft family
- Flown a variant of the A320 within the last 12 months
- Age 62 or below when joining the airline
Candidates who have not flown the A320 within the last 36 months are acceptable under the following conditions:
- Meet the above requirements with the exception of the currency requirement
- Successfully complete the pre-medical and simulator assessment
- Sign an employment contract with IndiGo subject to obtaining the necessary ATPL qualifications to fly in India
- Complete airline provided A320 recurrent training subject to a training bond
This is a unique opportunity offered by a World Class Airline
AeroPersonnel provides the best Expat Pilot support, starting from the moment you apply!
Apply today and visit AeroPersonnel’s website for further details of all our offers.
Last updated: May 9, 2019